Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga Windows debugging output

On 07/08/10 19:00, Carsten Breuer wrote:
Hi all,

first i have to say that it is amazing what progress
gnomemeeting (ups ekiga) has made! Great work, guys!

No my problem:

I have downloaded Ekiga 3.27 for windows and the EchoTest
works only on one computer. On the other machines ekiga
report a permission problem to access the hardware.

I have tried "ekiga -d 4 2>output.txt", but it seems to me
that the windows version doesn't parse command line options at all.

How can i track down what's going wrong?

Is there a way to increase the verbosity
of the the windows version?
more verbose then null ;-)?

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga