Re: [Ekiga-list] Theora video freezes on Ekiga 3.2.7 Beta (Windows XP )

On 07 Dec, 2010,at 02:01 AM, Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

On 06/12/10 12:32, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Wondering if the following is a known issue, perhaps due to the beta status of
> Ekiga on Windows?

It is not a known issue. Ekiga Windows is not beta, contrary to what is
shown at the Web page...

Hi Eugen,

Thanks for your reply - any chance of maybe having that graphic fixed? Happy to do it if the raw graphical assets are available (I can do in GIMP).

Yes, please send us a debugging file, as shown at
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output_2.

Okay - will do! :)

Cheers,
Dave