Re: [Ekiga-list] Fedora 12 testing packages for NAT traversal support

On 26/04/10 08:07, yannick wrote:
Le samedi 24 avril 2010 à 17:18 -0400, Bob Goodwin a écrit :

     Good I will try it, probably tomorrow. Thanks for the explanation.

     Bob

I updated the page with an explanation and our default design:
http://ekiga.net/yannick/f12/

Best regards,
Yannick

________

   I ran the rpm, ekiga runs as before. I'm not sure what difference I
   might see but certainly no damage appears to have been done.

       [bobg box6 ~]$ uname -a
       Linux box6 2.6.32.11-99.fc12.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Apr 5 19:59:38
       UTC 2010 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

   I still here my echo test audio coming back chopped into half second
   chunks, the initial announcement is perfectly clear, just my audio
   has a problem sending voice through ekiga.

   Echo test on Qtel [The Linux voip program for amateur radio] works
   normally.

   Bob