Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga w/VoipDiscount.com -

On 21/04/10 17:58, David Ford wrote:
Hi Bob - I just added myself to the audio and video groups - and Now I can Register!!!!!!

The echo test still doesn't work though.

I think the voice group must be an Ubuntu thing I'm not sure which of the two made the difference as I don't want to mess with it now it's half working!
David

   I think I had to go through the Ekiga.net registration [not the call
   out part] and then the echo test began to work. It's kind of erratic
   but at least it's reassuring in some way that things "sorta" work.

   And I show as registered. But still can't talk to anyone with it!

   One day I will though, it just takes perseverance ... I keep telling
   myself!

   Bob