Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga w/VoipDiscount.com -

Hi Bob

I was connecting to a SIP account provider in New Zealand (2talk.co.nz).
The initial SIP account registered fine and I could call their support number (SIP) without any issue.
When I tried to configure a 'Call out' within Ekiga using the same account details the thing broke down completely.
When I rang them for support I found I didn't need the special 'Call out' within Ekiga - just the standard account registered enabled me to make calls to regular phones.

I'm suggesting of course that you may not need any special 'Call out' functionality in Ekiga.  Check with the support people at VoipDiscount.

Cheers
Murray