Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga w/VoipDiscount.com -

Hi Bob - I just added myself to the audio and video groups - and Now I can Register!!!!!!

The echo test still doesn't work though.

I think the voice group must be an Ubuntu thing I'm not sure which of the two made the difference as I don't want to mess with it now it's half working!
David