Re: [Ekiga-list] Sucess between two ekiga clients.

2010/4/13 yannick <sevmek free fr>:
> Le dimanche 11 avril 2010 à 13:46 +0200, michel memeteau a écrit :
> Use this command "aptitude show libopal3.6.6" to perform a check against
> the version; it must have "~nat" in its name to be sure it is the
> patched version.
>
> e.g. on my system:
>
> $ aptitude show libopal3.6.6
> Paquet : libopal3.6.6
> Nouveau: oui
> État: installé
> Automatiquement installé: oui
> Version : 3.6.6~ppa~karmic2~nat
> ../..

Actually I wasn't using the right ppa , I was using the ppa released :

https://launchpad.net/~sevmek/+archive/ekiga-released

which gives a jaunty version. On the jaunty side , Nat fails as the
video and audio are not sent. So I came back to the jaunty-updates
version but with the same problem (3.2.0 ) , I guess I should upgrade
the jaunty box to karmic and lucid ......

I saw your ppa https://launchpad.net/~sevmek/+archive/ekiga-stable-prerelease
with builds od the lastest stable Trunk . do you think I should give
it a try ? I guess it does not include the magic nat patch then ?

No offense but with the upnp issue implemented , we wouldn't have any
nat issue as most domestic routers have Upnp activated by default now

--
web perso : http://memeteau.com