Re: [Ekiga-list] Sucess between two ekiga clients.

2010/4/11 yannick <sevmek free fr>:
> At the moment we are testing a patch which should improve connectivity
> when Ekiga is behind a NAT (technicaly it fix STUN support to the RTP
> streams -i.e. the audio and video streams-)
>
> You can find it for Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic here:
> https://launchpad.net/~sevmek/+archive/ppa
> (it is Ekiga 3.2.6+the patch)

As I said , I already use Your PPA for karmic & jaunty . The weird
thing is that it had yesterday build for jaunty. I understand that I
might have installed on the jaunty Box the unpatched builds and thus
this might give problems.

--
web perso : http://memeteau.com