Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga in Australia

The ekiga server does not charge, neither do most, if not all VOIP
Internet servers for Internet->Internet calls.

If your ISP account has some volume limit or charge per MB, etc... then
you might run into charges, depending on how long you talk.

Most VOIP codecs use max. 64KB/second, ekiga you can set the max. video
bandwidth. I seem to remember doing a test where VOIP+video was some
400KB/sec max.