Re: [Ekiga-list] The far-end functionnality

Le mardi 20 octobre 2009 à 11:37 +0200, Thierry Vieville a écrit :
In 2007 Damien Sandras confirmed that the far-end capability is not
supported in ekiga
     However, we more and more have to connect to visio's server/bridge
(e.g. h323:192.134.164.26) where the conference has to be selected and a
id entered for validation: this requires to remote the
left/right/up/down arrows and  digits. We thus cannot use ekiga anymore yet.
    Does ekiga plan to have this done?
    If not, how complex would it be to contribute (i.e. ask one
programmer to do it with/for you) ?

What's the RFC or standard behind this ?
I think OPAL has some work done on that. But I'm not sure.
If it's the case, adding support in the gui would not be that hard.

Damien Sandras

http://www.ekiga.org
http://www.beip.be