[Ekiga-list] The far-end functionnality

In 2007 Damien Sandras confirmed that the far-end capability is not supported in ekiga However, we more and more have to connect to visio's server/bridge (e.g. h323:192.134.164.26) where the conference has to be selected and a id entered for validation: this requires to remote the left/right/up/down arrows and digits. We thus cannot use ekiga anymore yet.
   Does ekiga plan to have this done?
If not, how complex would it be to contribute (i.e. ask one programmer to do it with/for you) ?

--
Thierry Viéville
 http://www.inria.fr/Thierry.Vieville