[Ekiga-list] Re. Bonjour .. n'est pas OK

> From: Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr>
..snip..
> Adam Bogacki a ?crit :
> > Please forgive my French, but having got 3.2.6 working,
> > I find that I cannot use Bonjour, despite installing
> > all the debs I could find containing "mDNSResponder"
> > and avahi.
> >
> > Pardon the shotgun approach, but what am I missing here ?
>
> I see two possibilities :
> - your ekiga is compiled without bonjour support -- to know that, you
> should check whether you see a neighbours list in the main window ;
> - you don't have anyone on the neighbourood -- so ekiga has nobody to show.
>
> Snark on #ekiga

Merci.

I have a neighbours list in the main windowt.

However, I was expecting a fairly global list of people using ekiga
- as in past versions.

How is one supposed to discover other SIP or
ekiga users ? Is there a application for this somewhere ?

Adam Bogacki,
afb paradise net nz