Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga 3.2.6 won't call

Javier Barroso wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:18 PM, Javier Barroso <javibarroso gmail com> wrote:
>> Hi,

>>> Me neither...
>> I'm sure a wrote 1999 in "address bar" and then enter key, but did't
>> let me dial.
> I want to say that in this case, it was my first try to make a call.
> So it is normal you won't see any call (no call before this failure).
>
> ekiga keeps unusable until I close it and open again (a new instance).
> Then I can call, but not all the morning is working fine.

Javier,

We do not understand well what happens.

Do you wait until ekiga is registered, before trying 1999?  Are the
accounts registered before trying 1999 (look at the Accounts window)?

When you type 1999, you have sip:1999 in the URL bar and a combobox is
opened to show you some completions.  When you press the green phone, is
this combobox closed or not?  Is the address completed (something like
sip:1999 ekiga net) or not?