[Ekiga-list] Error while opening audio input device Logitech, Inc. QuickCam Pro 9000

I tried to teset my Logitech QuickCam pro 9000 with Ekiga but sound
won't work with Ekiga. I don't have microphone with myself only
integrated mic with Ekiga. I can see myself when calling
sip:500 ekiga net which I belive is Echo test but instead of sound I
get this error:

Error while opening audio input device Logitech, Inc. QuickCam Pro 9000

Only silence will be transmitted.

Unable to open the selected audio device for recording. In case it is
a pluggable device it may be sufficient to reconnect it. If not, or if
it still is not accessible, please check your audio setup, the
permissions and that the device is not busy.

I tried to unplug and plug back the usb but the story is the same. Can
you help me to get this camera to work?

Cheers.