Re: [Ekiga-list] STUN support on Windows XP

Thanks, that explains that issue.

I'm on Ubuntu 8.04 right now, and I'm keen to hold off from upgrading
for a while yet, as everything is currently working extremely well. It
may be worthwhile to spawn this question into a separate thread, but,
has anyone had any success backporting Ekiga 3.2 to Ubuntu Hardy? I'm
going to go ahead and try and compile the latest version myself. We'll
see how that works :P

Cheers,

Jake