Re: [Ekiga-list] STUN support on Windows XP

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] STUN support on Windows XP
From: Jacob Beard <jbeard4 cs mcgill ca>
To: Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com>
Date: 05/14/2009 03:05 PM

I believe there are two issues here: the first being that I cannot
find the STUN configuration options in the Ekiga 3 UI; and the second
being my network configuration. I'd appreciate any guidance you can
offer on either of these issues, including whether STUN is not an
appropriate solution to the problem of being behind a double NAT.

Ekiga 3 does not give you STUN options anymore. There were many changes inbetween version 2 and 3. Why do you think there should be STUN options?