[Ekiga-list] SIP + video codecs = problems

Hi,

I currently study abroad so I use ekiga to call my friends and my family and it works perfectly with freephonie.net (a french provider) but when I tried with freecall.com or webcalldirect.com, I got the error "could not connect to remote host".

I launched ekiga in verbose mode and I noticed that there was stuff concerning the video when I make a call. I don't use video so I deselected all video codecs and then... it worked !!

Maybe there should be an global option or for each providers to deactivate the video ?

Should I open a bug report ?

Simon