Re: [Ekiga-list] SIP + video codecs = problems

Simon LALLEMAND wrote:

I currently study abroad so I use ekiga to call my friends and my family and it works perfectly with (a french provider) but when I tried with or, I got the error "could not connect to remote host".

I launched ekiga in verbose mode and I noticed that there was stuff concerning the video when I make a call. I don't use video so I deselected all video codecs and then... it worked !!

Maybe there should be an global option or for each providers to deactivate the video ?

Should I open a bug report ?

Yes.  Could you attach the -d 4 output please (see wiki for how to do it)?