[Ekiga-list] different audio device for alerts?

Hello,

Just wondering if Ekiga's new versions have a different output audio
device preference for alerts (incoming rings, for example).

The feature would be quite useful in the case where a user is using
headphones for conversations but wants to hear an incoming ring from
different speakers to attract attention. Otherwise, with the headphones
on the desk, the ringing in them can easily missed.

Thanks.

ever having been read.