Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga software architecture

Hi,
  I saw the doxygen docs and it is quite helpful. But I feel that goes into a detailed description at the source code level.

Well,I may not have indicated clearly earlier but what I am really looking for is a description of -what happens when we launch ekiga: codec initialization,plugins, network connectivity
 checks, device detection,presence support
-after ekiga is launched,how the video call gets connected,codec comparison with remote
 user,acknowledgments,traffic flow,buffering,etc.

In other words, I want to find out how ekiga works internally at user-level and at the network level using sip protocol,h264 video and speex audio codec. I can fetch information for sip protocol but then how ekiga works using sip protocol,h264 video and speex audio is what i really need to find out.

Please let me know if I need to give some more inputs.

Thanks,
Chaitanya