Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga software architecture

If you generate the Opal doxygen docs you will find an overview of how Opal handles the different phases and objects involved; I think this is the core of Ekiga call management. Please let us know if you find anything else!

--alec

chaitanya mehandru wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for some information regarding ekiga software architecture and something about the call flow involved in making calls through ekiga. I have searched a lot but didn't find anything relevant except some general information about VOIP network architecture. Can some body help me plz?
Thanks,
Chaitanya