Re: [Ekiga-list] question of using Ekiga to KEK (fwd)

Hello,

Sorry, the log file from -d 4 output I sent was just the result while launching the Ekiga, not really doing any connection action yet. I will try to produce it again with the information from connection attempt. I tried it a few times, somehow the program crashed and even my address book was gone.

physjg