Re: [Ekiga-list] question of using Ekiga to KEK (fwd)

physjg wrote:
Hello,

I used Ekiga 2.x with Ubuntu 8.04 to connect to KEK meeting room via H323 before and it worked ok. Recently I upgraded to Ubuntu 9.04 and also installed Ekiga 3.x, then that connection does not work anymore.

While I tried to connect to 30222 h323gk kek jp or 30425 h323gk kek jp, it showed a message of "Connected with RADVISION MCU", but it did not really connected to those meeting room. However, I tried again with older Ekiga (2.x) at another person's laptop and it does work. So, it cannot be the gateway's problem.

I consulted with KEK IT center and they also found Ekiga 3.x not working to connect to their meeting room. Could any expert from Ekiga group to investigate it?

Could you send us the -d 4 output?