Re: [Ekiga-list] Unable to compile 3.2.4 on Ubuntu Jaunty

Christian Jaeger wrote:
I followed the wiki page at: http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compile_your_own_SVN_version_of_Ekiga_on_Ubuntu

Interesting, in that this suggests to check out Ekiga from SVN. I've
tried "svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/trunk ekiga" and
compared to what I got from Git. It seems that the SVN repo (r7862)
has last been updated on April 15, and that this version corresponds
to Git commit 807740337f4d9853878b9f2419abe40ddbe2a406, and that from
that point in time on the project has transitioned to using Git
(r7862 and older has been imported into Git). This means that the
above wiki page should be updated to check out Ekiga from Git
instead, as shown on
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Download_Ekiga_sources (ptlib and
opal are still tracked in SVN as it seems).

The problem is that there are 4 pages about compiling ekiga, as shown at the beginning of http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compiling_Ekiga . This latter page is the generic one (but works on any architecture) and is always up to date.

I will put on the other pages that they might be slightly outdated.