Re: [Ekiga-list] Unable to compile 3.2.4 on Ubuntu Jaunty

Christian/Paul,

Thanks to both of you for the help. I followed the wiki page at:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compile_your_own_SVN_version_of_Ekiga_on_Ubuntu

And ran autogen.sh with - -  prefix=/usr - - sysconfdir=/etc/ exactly as described in the wiki. I tried the command Paul suggested:
cd /usr/bin
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib
And it completed without error, but I still get the following error in terminal no matter where I try it from.

spencer spencer-desktop:/usr/bin$ ekiga
The program 'ekiga' is currently not installed.  You can install it by typing:
sudo apt-get install ekiga
bash: ekiga: command not found

spencer spencer-desktop:/usr/bin$ ./ekiga
bash: ./ekiga: No such file or directory

As I'm sure is painfully obvious already, I come from primarily an MS/Windows background and am still pretty lost in Linux/Ubuntu.