[Ekiga-list] Unable to compile 3.2.4 on Ubuntu Jaunty

I ran 3.2.0 successfully, and it pretended it was registered to my H.323 gatekeeper, but actually wasn't. 3.2.4 lists a gatekeeper fix, so I followed the wiki to compile the SVN snapshot, and all went fine with no errors. But when I try to start Ekiga from terminal, it tells me Ekiga's not installed.

Has anyone done this successfully? Is 3.2.4 supposed to work with Jaunty? Is the wiki page outdated?
-Spencer