Re: [Ekiga-list] Varying problems with sound output in gnome-2-26 Ekiga

Christian Jaeger wrote:
Do you want to see debug output? Is there sensitive information in debug output that I should strip from it?

What does it mean if I have 'Sending PDU (1558 bytes)' (>1500)? This is showing up in both working and silent calls. I've seen the hint in bug 586104 about disabling codecs I'm not using, but this has not helped.

You should indeed remove some unused codecs, try removing more, until you do not see this message:
  $ grep large output.txt
should be empty...