Re: [Ekiga-list] Varying problems with sound output in gnome-2-26 Ekiga

Do you want to see debug output? Is there sensitive information in debug output that I should strip from it?

What does it mean if I have 'Sending PDU (1558 bytes)' (>1500)? This is showing up in both working and silent calls. I've seen the hint in bug 586104 about disabling codecs I'm not using, but this has not helped.

Christian.