Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga built, but problems here

Michael Rickmann a écrit :
Am Mittwoch, den 17.06.2009, 13:27 +0200 schrieb Julien Puydt:
Does that mean you already enabled loudmouth on win32 ?!
I found a MS compiled lib at
http://loudmouth-dev.googlegroups.com/web/1.4.3/-win.zip , changed the
Makefile, ekigas cofig picked it up, it was linked in. Otherwise it is
still untested. There are other things which I wish to do first.

You are impossible! ;-)

I made no official announcement, just pushed my six months old branch... I didn't think I would ask you to do enable that on win32 before at least a little feedback from casual testers and now I learn you already did it ! ! !

I N C R E D I B L E ! :-)

Snark