Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga website

Le mardi 09 juin 2009 à 15:18 +0200, michel memeteau a écrit :
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
> wrote:
>         If there is no windows package, that's because nobody provided
>         packs. I
>         must admit I'm a bit lagged currently.
>

> Sorry but I 'm not sure it's  the right way for packages.
>
> If there is no Winpackage for 3.2.X  , we should provide no package
> instead of the previous 3.0.X that was working almost OK for most
> Vista/XP people . ??

Let's put it another way: I do not have the time to maintain ekiga.org anymore.
And yes I think that if we do not have 3.2 packs, we should not provide
3.0 packs anymore because dozens of bugs have been fixed and we do not
maintain it anymore.

Ideally, we should have the possibility to choose what version to
download and clearly report that the user is downloading an obsolete
version.

That can't be done currently :-/
--
 _     Damien Sandras