Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga website

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
michel memeteau wrote:
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr
wrote:
What is the problem with the current cms
it was great few years before , how can we help ?

Please propose a Web page or do it yourself!

Was is the current CMS ?

It's mediawiki.  Yannick wants to change it to drupal.  If you can help him or if you have another idea and you can help, please do it!

Sorry I meant Ekiga.org Website. I still think , a Basic Website and a more detailed Wiki  is better.  It seems to me that ekiga.org are just custom page from template.

if at least we can add  :

- I18N , so the user see the welcome page in his language.
- Big Download button on welcome page.
- Automatic OS detection for all OS, and suggestion of SIP UA for other OS ( Mac OSX , Iphone , Symbian , N800, android , openmoko etc.. )

Maybe the ekiga website is in the svn repo ?