Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga website

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
For security reasons, ease of administration (I'm currently alone), I
would switch to a standard CMS like Drupal. Of course, I would keep the
wiki too and if possible integrate it with the CMS.

I currently do not have network access, but my main objective in the
following months is to make the ekiga community grow. It means making it
more accessible to newcomers.

thx for the infos damiens. But as a Quick solution, can we only add a Windows link for download ?