Re: [Ekiga-list] NO sound nor RTP

David Jardin wrote:
I'm currently using the last version of Ekiga but all my audio devices (input/output) are set to SILENT and I got no other choices.

My headset works fine in Ubuntu. I tried to troubleshoot with the "arecord ... | aplay .." command and it works. My ALSA version is 1.0.14. All my sound settings are ALSA.

I made a ekiga -d 4 but I don't have any error messages, I'm just told Ekiga is setting my audio devices to SILENT.

Did you compile the packages for yourself? Last time I had this problem, I forgot to install libasound2-dev, so it was built without alsa-sound support.

Chris