[Ekiga-list] NO sound nor RTP

Hi,

I'm currently using the last version of Ekiga but all my audio devices (input/output) are set to SILENT and I got no other choices.

My headset works fine in Ubuntu. I tried to troubleshoot with the "arecord ... | aplay .."
 command and it works. My ALSA version is 1.0.14. All my sound settings are ALSA.

I made a ekiga -d 4 but I don't have any error messages, I'm just told Ekiga is setting my audio devices to SILENT.

Moreover, if I call someone (or even if I'm called), no RTP packets appear in Wireshark.
Is it linked? (I don't think so since even when I'm called, no RTP packets seem to be sent from the other softphone (which recognizes my headset))

Thank you,
Best regards
--
David JARDIN
Student in 2nd year of Master "Information Security and Cryptography".