[Ekiga-list] Simple Ekiga config

Culture et communications QuébecAvis : ce message est confidentiel et ne s'adresse qu'aux destinataires. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez le supprimer et nous en aviser.

I want to setup Ekiga in a local lan only so two computers can do video conferencing. I'm using Ekiga for Windows. As I understand, I cannot use Avahi (because of Windows and also because my internal network spreads across many lans seperated by routers). I tried siproxd but Ekiga wont register to it. Is there a way to setup Ekiga so it can talk directly to another ip address?

As anyone used such a setup?