Re: [Ekiga-list] presence support has never worked OFF TOPIC

Sorry this off topic. I could have sent Micheal an e-mail but the answer
to this (should he answer it) will be of interest to others.
How did you get audio to work?

I've tried uninstalling Pulseaudio but still no luck. If I test the
audio setting the little indicating bar shows the mic is picking up
sound but on a call I get hear nothing and the caller cannot hear me
either. Thanks in advance.

Barf