Re: [Ekiga-list] Trying to register Ekiga 2.0.5 to an Ericsson MD110 via H.323

>> We do not support Ekiga 2.0.x anymore.

I see. And I certainly understand. Just thought you might have an idea anyway ?! I want to run it on a machine on which I have no administrational rights, it's a SLES 10SP1 machine, which seems to be too old to compile new ptlibs (tried 2.4.4 and 2.4.1, seems to be not too happy with /usr/include/linux/videodev2.h, guess the kernel is too old, then.)

Anyone around who has an idea to get a 3.x build for SuSE SLES 10SP1 ?
/Tomas