Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga.net registration management

Le jeudi 22 janvier 2009 à 02:00 -0800, Piet Hein a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I just have a short question, is it possible to set preferences regarding the listing of the user in the white pages?http://mail.gnome.org/archives/ekiga-list/2007-July/msg00143.html references some kind of check-box. I would prefer to have a choice wheter to be listed in the white papers or not, or to modify othe aspects of the listing, linke names&paswords. Maybe I am just overlooking something...
>
> Regards Piet

It is not possible yet. I do plan to implement that. But I do not have
much time now (probably until february).

If you want to help, the code is here:
http://webxser.tuxfamily.org/

The plan is to move this code to the drupal framework first...

Best regards,
Yannick