Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga 3.0.1 failure
- From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
- To: bnc astronomicalresearchaustralia org, Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga 3.0.1 failure
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 17:11:32 +0100
Le lundi 05 janvier 2009 à 19:57 +1000, Brian a écrit :
> > It's a crash!
> > Can you get us a backtrace next time ?
> > See:
> > http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_send_us_a_backtrace_from_a_crash
> Checked out the page and started ekiga with
> gdb ekiga 2>&1 | tee gdb-ekiga.txt
> I then got the output below.
> So I went and checked and I do not have any "debug" versions.
> Now I know I can compile PTLIB and OPAL with the the debug enabled.
> However, as per previous emails I cannot compile ekiga.
> 1) Is my current gdb run worthwhile?
> 2) Is it worthwhile running with just ptlib and opal with debug.
> 3) Can someone supply me with a debug 32bit ekiga that will run on suse
1) yes, but when it freezes, you have to hit ctrl-C and type the command
'thread apply all bt' like described in the wiki.
2) not yet, perhaps later if we can not identify the freeze/crash
3) I can't answer to this one
_ Damien Sandras
//\ Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org/
v_/_ Be IP : http://www.beip.be/
FOSDEM : http://www.fosdem.org/
SIP Phone : sip:dsandras ekiga net
] [Thread Prev