Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga on Slackware 12.2 not working usefully... anysuggestions?

> (1) The call recipient sees only his own video, the video of the caller
>     is never visible.

Which video codec are you using? I have similar problem
with Theora codec: the caller only sees his own video,
the recipient sees both. With H.264 it works ok, except
that the remote video only appears after approx. 20 sec
of call and that H.264 is randomly disabled by Ekiga at
startup. I don\'t have any issues only with H.261. Have
you tried changing the video codec?

P.

http://www.tahaj.sk - Najnavstevovanejsia stranka slovenskeho downloadu