Re: [Ekiga-list] Maybe was asked lot of time... what is the best platform for ekiga?

Thats is why i was asking which platform can be stable.

Currently i am running Ubuntu 9.10. And i can send back any logs. Just
now i ve started it. And it was not appearing even on desktop or tray at
all. I believe it is stable somewhere. Soundcard, pulse server, etc.
Very difficult to match all platforms.

How can see some more logs? run from console?