Re: [Ekiga-list] Maybe was asked lot of time... what is the best platform for ekiga?

Le jeudi 03 décembre 2009 à 11:14 +0000, Anres Moya a écrit :
Ok. I see now. The key is not not to use this (3) alpha version. Strange
it advertised on website. What is the best way to install stable
backport on ubuntu 9.10? Just few days with this system.

linphone works with video. But it shows plain messages, so if other side
uses formated type i am reading all XML messages including "user typing
message" that is boring ;) My router changes headers so my kamailio deny
its requests with content-length mismatch. Connecting via VPN as
workaround ;) Hm, good idea to try Ekiga on VPN,

Ekiga 3.2.6 is supposed to be stable. We ran thousands of calls with it without problem.

However, external dependancies like pulseaudio or ALSA are sometimes giving problems.

--
 _     Damien Sandras
(o-