Re: [Ekiga-list] Ubuntu packages for Ekiga 3.0 (Gutsy, Hardy and Intrepid)

Hello again,

i just retried, the installation works without complains. (ok, he had to
remove ubuntu-desktop meta-package...)

In the options menus i can find all audio and video devices.

But, I cannot place any calls.

In accounts, it tells connected.
Sometimes it complained about network errors, i should manually edit the
forwarding options.

Well, i am using university-net, we have a local network, which provides
the voip-services. To connect to the world, we use a ppp vpn connection.

I made to debug stage 4 ekiga runs. First one with the vpn connection
off, second on. Where can I send them to? The mailinglist complained about the mail's size.