Re: [Ekiga-list] Ubuntu packages for Ekiga 3.0 (Gutsy, Hardy and Intrepid)

Hello,

thx for the packages. But on my maschine I got unmet dependencies.
I used "deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sevmek/ubuntu intrepid main", but
on synaptics it says:

Ekiga depends on libopal, but it won't be installed
 - depends on libpt, but it won't be installed

(Translated it from German, so it might be different...)

I tried to install libopal, same problems. libpt, too.

I activated all package-sources, updated, no success.

Well, I am not sure if that could happen to other ubuntu users, just
wanted to report.