[Ekiga-list] Bug with video mode "in-picture"

Hi,

I experience a bug with the video mode "in-picture" with two graphic
chipsets (perhaps graphic drivers) that are Intel 855 and Via
UniChrome (VT82xxx) (both drivers from X.org, intel and via).

The bug: the video is flipping like crazy, and if the app isn't kill
quickly the whole box can freeze.

I checked the debug output level 1 for GMVideoOut, but it is not
interesting.  Are you aware of such an issue?  Can I provide debug
information?

Cheers
Mike