Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.0 questions/problems

Damien Sandras wrote:

* (I have written this one before:) I think it would be less confusing
	if the local video was displayed vertically flipped (like as
	the user is looking at himself into the mirror) - this way it
	would be easier to "stay in the center of the frame".
I don't know how far this is possible with the different output plugs, but I know who to ask ;-)

Not sure here, it would lead to a super wide Ekiga window.

I think he just means flipping the local video view. Nothing about adding another image to show, just show what we currently show, only flipped.

J.

--
This is my life - this is my net!
- Jan