Re: [Ekiga-list] Upgrading to 3.0

Hannes Ebner a écrit :
Damien Sandras wrote:
So they are visible as VideoChat, but not in Ekiga itself ?

Exactly. I see the names of the contacts, but everything else is empty.
I never edited them in Evolution, I always created and managed them via
Ekiga's address book.

The field holding the numbers is called "Video Conf" in the contacts
overview and "Video Chat" in the detailed view (inside Evolution).

I'll try to dig it : it's definitely not normal that you see those uris in evolution and not in ekiga :-(

Snark on #ekiga