Re: [Ekiga-list] pc-to-phone recommandations?

hi, personally i use diamondcard, and is really cheap for my main destination, Guatemala, only 0.10$/min, while, for example, skype is 0.16$/min, and the quality voice with Ekiga/Diamond is better than skype, at least in my case. good choice...

luis

jdh13 wrote:
hello all,
i'm using ekiga on my laptop (opensolaris) and i want to buy units to do cals to people not having a computer. Does anybody have recommandations? or user's experience? I'm wondering if this service is well suited (i know skype's users having some troubles)

Thanks in advance,

gerard