Re: [Ekiga-list] Ubuntu packages for Ekiga 3.0 (Gutsy, Hardy and Intrepid)

hi, i installed in kubuntu hardy and the diagnostic:
- i needed install V4L plugins manually for recognize creative notebook webcam - i needed run the druid configuration wizard because all sound config was marked like SILENT or NULL.. after that always was ok, so
- the 500 ekiga net call was placed without problems, even video...BUT

- with a real call between another ekiga user under windows version
and me the voice was perfect but not video. The webcam is recognized but not functionally during the call

- without problems to start or quit properly

thanks for all your work..

luis

yannick wrote:
Hello,

I've made some packages for Ubuntu. Before uploading them on ekiga.org,
i would like to have some volunteers to test them. Do they install
properly? Run fine? Can you quit properly? Can you place a call to
sip:500 ekiga net ? Those kind of stuff.

I would also know if your settings are preserved during the upgrade from
2.0.x. (like your phone numbers...)

Give it a try while it's hot:
https://launchpad.net/~sevmek/+archive

Best regards,