Re: [Ekiga-list] pc-to-phone recommandations?

On 09.27.2008 11:51, *jdh13* wrote :

hello all,
i'm using ekiga on my laptop (opensolaris) and i want to buy units to do cals to people not having a computer. Does anybody have recommandations? or user's experience? I'm wondering if this service is well suited (i know skype's users having some troubles)

Thanks in advance,

gerard

Wengo is my favourite because Wengos are not expensive. With Ekiga 3.0.0, using my wengo's account is easier than with Ekiga 2.x.x since picking an outbound proxy is no more needed. (I don't understand, i note.)
Gerard